As of July 6, 2021
With the increased usage of the COVID-19 vaccines, we are optimistic that the impact of the coronavirus will continue to decline. But, the virus is still having a significant global impact.
We want to provide assurance to all our clients of two things. First, we will continue serving your field services and support needs without interruption during this unprecedented time. Second, even as cases decline, we are treating the pandemic very seriously. As a global provider, we are carefully monitoring the developments in various parts of the world and following the guidance of the CDC. Our team is committed to keeping our operations running smoothly so that we continue to provide the best possible customer experience.
Here are some of the measures we have taken to ensure business continuity;
- We are reminding employees about CDC hygiene guidelines, and cleaning and disinfecting our facilities daily.
- For our U.S. staff, we are fully remote enabled.
- For our Cebu office, we have taken the necessary steps to ensure remote capabilities. We have also been conducting trial runs for remote work, if and when required.
- Additionally, we have cross-trained roles and resources to ensure continuous coverage.
- All Dispatch1 field deployment platform tools are cloud based, hosted with redundancy between Azure and AWS environments.
- All support tools and platforms are reachable from the office or remote locations.
- We’ve requested our technicians to notify us immediately if they are ill or showing symptoms so they will not visit the job site. In the event of a Technician cancellation, we will immediately arrange for a replacement from our Global Alliance.
- We have added additional check points, during every event, to quickly identify and remediate any issues that could potentially delay project schedules.
- Globally, we dispatch technicians and engineers who are local to the job site, which helps avoid travel delays and restrictions.
- We are constantly monitoring news globally to properly respond to governmental and law enforcement orders.
- Our Management Team is communicating with legal, accounting, and insurance providers to ensure the safety and security of our Team Members and organization.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will be flexible to provide additional support services whenever and wherever needed.
Our operations teams are experienced with adapting to changing conditions, and our 24x7 Global Dispatch support desk can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out our contact form or call 888-397-0086.